Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is also the largest city in the UAE and shares a border with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The city of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast. Most of the city and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country.
• Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi – the grand mosque is one of the world's best-known landmarks in Abu Dhabi. The Sheikh Zayed Mosque can accommodate over 40,000 worshippers at one go. It has over 1000 columns and 82 domes. With its 24-carat chandeliers and the largest handmade carpet, it is a NEVER-MISS for all Dubai and Abu Dhabi tourists.
• Heritage Village – interested to learn more about life in the desert? Visit the Heritage Village, where you can see old artefacts, watch artisans at work and shop for souvenirs before you head back.
• Drive-through of the residential area of the Royal Family – there is nothing more regal than the residential area of the Royal Family of the UAE. Get a glimpse of the luxuries of the royal life with the Abu Dhabi city tour from LivingKool.com.
• Drive Through of the Presidential Palace – a rare opportunity that comes with a select few tour plans of Abu Dhabi. Opt for a drive-through of the presidential palace where you can click photos before heading to a viewing of the skyscrapers of the city.
• The Dates Market – the souk is a must-visit if you want to take some tasty souvenirs back home with you. A short trip will take you back to the sus UAE where everyone is dressed in traditional attires. It is heaven for photographers.
• Qasr al Hosn – it is the oldest building in Abu Dhabi that has witnessed the growth and expansion of the city since the 1790s. It has stood the tests of time to tell the tale of a rich heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi, which has grown to become the city’s centre of learning and culture.
Make sure to click tons of pictures. However, you will come across a few places that prohibit photography. Don’t worry, you can always bring back souvenirs from these places!