Option 1: DCAS approved First Aid Certification EFR certificate legalized by DCAS for AED 100
Option 2: PADI Pool or Beach lifeguard certification AED 150
Option 3: EIAC Approved Pool or Beach lifeguard course and certifications AED 999
About option 3:
- Approved from Dubai Municipality " CB-PRS-010"
- Approved from Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services "T15014"
- Certificate Valid for Two Years
- Certificate Refresh every two years
- EFR certificate Legalized By DCAS with extra charges of 100 AED (Option 1)
- EFR certificate Internationally recognized-
- Training Period Is Just "16 First Aid & 24 lifeguard Hours"
- Training Group Every Week (Sunday09:00 AM)
- Night Training for Privet and Groups available
- Test include the price )
Lifeguard Examination is a four Hours evaluative program that tests a lifeguard candidate’s abilities on theory knowledge, skill level, understanding of local regulation, attitude, and professionalism. This includes DCAS Approved First Aid EFR Certification valid for 2 years and Lifeguard Certification Valid for 2 years
The Belremaitha Lifeguard Examinations are standardized By The Dubai Municipality Following ISO/IEC 17024:2012, Approved By DAC/EIAC and conducted by specially trained
Examiners. The Examination location, testing environment, and sessions are organized to be as objective as possible, to fairly and consistently evaluate a candidate’s abilities